Guangzhou Meetco Furniture Co., Ltd. ("Company", "we" or "us"), respects your privacy and we are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit meetco-furniture.com (our "Website") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies solely to information we collect on this Website and in e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website. It does not apply to information collected by us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by us or any third party (including our affiliates) that may link to or be accessible from or on this Website.
Please read this policy carefully to understand our current policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it.
Children's PrivacyOur Website does not knowingly intend to collect personal information from children under 13 years of age. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect ItWe may collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information: (a) by which you may be personally identified and that you will provide on a voluntary basis, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number or any other information that can be used to identify, describe, locate or contact you online or offline should you wish so ("personal information") to provide you information on our products and services; (b) that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as the contents of your comments and postings on the Website; and/or (c) about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details to improve your access and visit of our Website.
We collect this information depending on the context of your interactions with the Website, the features you use, and the choices you make. As further explained below, these can include: (a) directly from you when you provide it to us; and/or (b) automatically as you navigate through the site, including usage details, IP addresses and information collected through common information-gathering technologies. We rely on a variety of legal reasons and permissions (each a "legal basis") to collect and process personal information about you, including with your consent, a balancing of legitimate interests, necessity to enter into and perform contracts with you, and compliance with legal obligations.
Information You Provide to UsThe information you provide directly to us on or through our Website may include: (a) information provided at the time of registering to use our Website or when requesting further services; (b) records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us; (c) your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes; (d) your search queries on the Website; and/or (e) details of transactions you carry out through our Website and their fulfillment.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection TechnologiesAs you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including: (a) details of your visits to our Website and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website; and (b) information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is often statistical data and does not include direct personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests and recognize you when you return to our Website.
- Required/Operational Cookies: These are required for the operation of our Website and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually set in response to your actions and include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas, setting your own preferences, or filling in forms. These are session cookies that are erased when you close your browser and do not store any personal information.
- Performance/Analytical Cookies: These allow us to recognize and count the number of users of our Website and understand how users navigate through the Website. They tell us, for example, which pages are the most and least popular, which helps to improve how our Website works by ensuring that users can find what they are looking for easily. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. We use Google Analytics. For more information about this third-party analytics tool (and opting out of it), see Choices about How We Use and Disclose Your Information set out later in this policy.
- Advertising Cookies: These may be set through our Website by our authorized and trusted third-party advertising partners, which allows them to serve you targeted advertising (also referred to as "online behavioral advertising" or "interest-based advertising") on our behalf across the Internet as you visit other websites that recognize the cookie. Advertising cookies rely on identifying details from your device and Internet browser. If you refuse or disable these cookies you will not enjoy targeted advertising from us or our advertising networks who provide us with the advertising services we request.
How to Manage Your Cookie Preferences
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information for the following purposes: (a) to present our Website and its contents to you; (b) to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us; (c) to analyze and improve our products and services; and (d) to market our products and services.
How We Use Your Information
We retain personal information only as permitted under applicable laws, including only for as long as necessary to provide the products or services and fulfill the transactions you have requested, or for other essential purposes such as complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes, and enforcing our agreements.
Our Retention of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction under the conditions set forth in this section.
Disclosure of Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
- Adobe Experience Cloud Device Co-op. This third-party technology deployed on our Website helps us give you the same personalized experience you want – whether you access our Website on your PC, laptop, tablet, or smartphone – by recognizing multiple devices linked to the same person. Learn more about linking your devices or to opt-out, go to Adobe Cross-device Privacy Control Opt-out Tool.
- Marketing from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our products or services, you can opt-out by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an e-mail stating your request using the "Contact Us" form. If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may click on the opt-out option included in the email and thus send us a return e-mail asking to be omitted from future e-mail distributions. This opt-out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page. You may also contact us using the "Contact Us" form or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
Given the global nature of our business and the centralization of certain business activities within the Meetco Furniture group affiliates, personal information may be stored and processed internally for the lawful purposes described in this policy at different group levels (e.g., global, regional, and local) where Company or its affiliates, subsidiaries or service providers maintain operations, and where necessary to provide services or to manage our business. We recognize that the EU/EEA countries have certain data protection laws, including the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the corresponding implementing national laws (collectively, the "EU Data Protection Laws") that generally restrict the transfer of personal information about individuals in the EU to the United States and certain other countries, unless there is "adequate protection" for such information when it is received. To address this restriction and equal restrictions in other countries or regions, we apply a consistent set of rules to all transfers of personal information amongst Meetco Furniture group affiliates regardless of their location whether within or outside of the EU/EEA countries. To provide adequate protection for transfers of personal information, Company along with its affiliates, subsidiaries or service providers enter into the Standard Contractual Clauses for the Transfer of Personal Data to Third Countries ("Model Contract") pursuant to European Commission Decision 2004/915/EC of 27 December 2004.
Where We Store and Process Your Information
In accordance with applicable law, we maintain appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect your personal information from accidental loss or destruction and from unauthorized access, misuse, alteration and disclosure, wherever it is stored or processed, including when personal information is transmitted over a private network or stored in cloud environments.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Unless otherwise stated, Guangzhou Meetco Furniture Co., Ltd. is the data controller for personal information we collect through the Website and other means subject to this policy. Our address is:
- Guangzhou Meetco Furniture Co., Ltd., 102 Keyun North Road, Tianhe District, #101 Guangzhou, Guangdong, China.